If you follow us on instagram, you may have seen that we have been guest posting on At Home with Kristyn Cole lately. We recently shared this recipe on her blog and HEB even shared it on their instagram! We were so excited and really wanted to share this with y’all to enjoy as well!
- 1 Cup of Blackberries (save some for garnish)
- 4oz White Rum
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 tsp of Sugar
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 6oz of Club Soda
- In a shaker, muddle* the mint leaves and the sugar with either a muddler or a wooden spoon
- Puree the blackberries in a blender or you can muddle them as well (I just used my magic bullet)
- Add blackberries, rum, and lime juice to the shaker with the mint and sugar
- Shake it vigorously (or like a polaroid picture as you sing the Outcast song now)
- Add ice and club soda to a glass and then pour in the blackberry mixture
- Gently stir and add blackberries and mint for garnish
*To muddle means to press the ingredients against the side of the glass, this will help release the flavors of the ingredients to mix well with the drink.
John and I have been having a blast making cocktails lately! Some of our favs have been Beermosas and Refreshing Pineapple Margarita!
Use #omthappyhour for the chance to be featured on our Instagram!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by!
This looks just sooooo yummy and refreshing for the summer months 🙂
Thank you so much, Darby! OMMMGEEEE it really is! I’ll have another fruity drink recipe coming up next week – that will probably be my go-to poolside drink of choice!
Wow this sounds incredible! Will have to try this recipe.
Thank you so much, Julia! Let me know how ya like it, if you make it!